Thursday, February 23, 2012

Let The Good Times Roll!


KB (sister) and The Randoo (dear friend) came to Orlando for a work conference and we were able to spend some time with them.  We had a fantastic mini-holiday!  KB and The Randoo took us to a movie theater inside Disney and it changed our lives.  They have movie theaters here that are full service food AND liquor!!  In the movies!!!  The rows fit four people, with a table in front of you and chairs that recline!!!  Recline!!!  To say the least, it was A-mazing.

Since we were in the Disney area we decided to meander around a little, have a beer in this Irish pub where there were River Dancers on location (I know!!), and then meander some more.  And then we ended up here….




 
That’s right.  We really are that cool!

KB pulled out the awesome-sauce when she busted out a box and said, “That’s for you. “ (She really said, “That’s for Nate” but she really meant me).  It was filled with beef jerky and Cold Smoke Scotch Ale.  Heaven.  Pure Heaven.  I think the Cold Smoke lasted about a day and the jerky was gone long before that!

It was so wonderful to see KB and The Randoo and very hard to say goodbye.  This is the part where I get all sappy and slop along about how much we miss our family and friends in Montana, but you all already know that so I’ll spare you slush.

Love you and thanks for visiting!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment